3 DAYS, 11 BANDS
Cariboo Rocks The North has been postponed to 2021
Dear Classic Rock Fans,
First and foremost – from our entire Cariboo Rocks the North Team, we hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during this unprecedented time.
Since last September, our team has been working hard to bring Prince George’s biggest summer party back on August 7-9, 2020. With the current situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, our team has spent the past number of weeks focused on making plans for what the next steps look like for our event. This in¬cludes respecting and adhering to the variety of restrictions and facility closures that have been put in place from the Government of British Columbia.
We have taken our time to weigh thoroughly all of our options and we have made the decision to reschedule Cariboo Rocks the North 2020 to August 6, 7, and 8, 2021.
Cariboo Rocks the North was on pace to again fill Exhibition Park! Weekend camping passes essentially were sold out. Cariboo Rocks the North is currently working out details with the 2020 festival line-up artists to return and perform on August 6, 7, and 8, 2021. One thing is for sure – our promise of providing a weekend full of fantastic classic rock music will not waver.
To those who have purchased your tickets, the following options are available:
• Tickets purchased for the 2020 dates will be honoured for the new 2021 dates. Just hang on to your tickets!
• VIP 2020 ticket-holders retaining their tickets will be entitled to a pair of Tier-1 tickets to a Prince George Cougars game – a $56 value.
• All 2020 Cariboo Rocks the North ticket-holders retaining their tickets will be entered into a draw for Alice Cooper tickets for his show on November 25th. Five pairs of tickets will be given away.
• 2020 camping ticket-holders can also retain their 2020 Camping Passes for 2021.
• Refunds will be offered to those unable to attend the rescheduled dates. Ticket refunds are avail¬able between Monday, June 1 and Friday, June 26, 2020, via the TicketsNorth Box Office. A minimal process fee is applicable.
• With the box office closed, to coordinate a refund, please phone TicketsNorth at 236-423-1157.
Our love of music is what brings us together, and now more than ever we need to be united. We are all in this together, and together we will come back stronger. Cariboo Rocks the North is as great as it is because of you, our fans! We are certain that 2021 will prove to be our biggest and best year yet and we cannot wait to see you next August!
Until then – Be safe, be kind, and stay healthy.
The CRTN Team
Rules & Conditions
No weapons and fireworks allowed.
All patrons are subject to being searched as a condition of entry.
Festival runs rain or shine – Tickets are non-refundable.
The festival park is a 100% strictly non-smoking.
No outside food & beverage allowed, onsite concessions and bars are available.
Glass bottles/metal cans will not be permitted. Empty plastic/metal water bottles will be allowed.
Cariboo Rocks the North reserves the right to refuse admittance or to evict anyone who creates a disturbance, causes a nuisance or breaks any of the above Rules & Regulations without refund of admission.
Entire site is licensed. This is a 19+ event, you must be 19 or older to enter.
3 Day Passes are non transferable.
Professional cameras and recording devices are not permitted.
Umbrellas are permitted with the following exceptions; no oversized/golf/beach umbrellas will be permitted.
No animals permitted. Exceptions include guide, service and/or signal dogs to persons with disabilities.
Lawn chairs are permitted, in the “Bring Your Own Seat” area only. Seating is not provided for this event not available to rent so patrons must bring their own.
Lewd conduct, of any kind, will not be tolerated and if in violation patrons will be removed from the festival site.
Tickets are for Cariboo Rocks the North, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for a refund
There is no overnight camping at Exhibition Park available. Any campers, RV’s, etc – will need to be moved off of Exhibition Park at the end of the each evening’s performance.